We strongly recommend you to use Trust.Zone VPN while downloading files for safety, it is paid service.
Your IP: 188.8.131.52 |
Game size: 5.4 GB for PC
Release year: 2012
Game Size: 5.4 GB
Developers: Nordic Games
Publishers: Vigil Games
Take a story taking into account the natural mythology of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the exceptionally quick battle of combo activity diversions, the thing gathering of a cell crawler, then give it the extent of a Zelda title, and you will have a thought of what's in store from THQ's Darksiders establishment. Creativity, it could be said, is not the arrangement solid point. Still, regardless of the lifted motivation, Darksiders II effectively consolidates those mainstream thoughts and diversion play style components to shape one of the best activity enterprise titles you'll play this year.
Darksiders II's story happens not long after War professedly delivered the prophetically catastrophic End War in the first diversion. The second rider, Death, sets out on a journey to demonstrate his sibling's honesty. As the duel sickle wielding covered horseman, you won't be investing as much energy restricted to Earth as War did. Demise's main goal takes him to different universes tormented with a strange "Debasement," including the titan Maker Uthane's home world (the Scottish monster from the first Darksiders), the Dead's Land, and the domains of holy messengers and devils. Every range is a completely open world brimming with adversaries and cells to investigate. Also, there beyond any doubt are a considerable measure of prisons.
On the off chance that you are not talking with the non playable characters in the center towns or riding Death's currently immediately available stallion, Despair, through totally open regions, you will be crossing prisons. Obviously, getting to the primary cells is regularly a test itself, if in light of the fact that you will need to tune in Darksiders II's numerous diversions. You will traverse the monstrous universes and be barraged by sub-missions, collectibles, and scaled down cells along the best approach to real plot focuses. Treasure mid-sections are likewise sprinkled over the scene, alluring you to finish short riddles to get their compensating substance. These incorporate different weapon drops, shield and gold to use at shipper shops.
Plunder has been presented in Darksiders II, which includes another level of addictive thing crowding for the completionists out there. Not just will you be chasing for different collectibles, there are many uncommon weapons and covering you can get your hands on and some you can modify. Getting new rigging can give Death rewards to his enchantment use, and in addition expanded wellbeing, increased barrier, higher harm. It will likewise permit him to dispense unique basic harm like flame or ice. Along these lines, setting aside the opportunity to climb an irregular stronghold out of the way winds up being to a great degree advantageous and remunerating.
Discovering your way is for the most part simple with the assistance of Death's crow friend, Dust. Clicking down on the left stick focuses Dust to territories of hobby. Outside he may guide you to a fortune mid-section, and in prisons he indicates the best possible room you ought to investigate to proceed onward. Unfortunately, it's baffling to see the snarky remarks and exhortation of Mark Hamill's Watcher sidekick from the first amusement supplanted with a crow and on-screen instructional exercise content. Demise does connect with different characters frequently and some of them even chase after him every now and then, however the element of having a genuine buddy is distressfully missed.
When you do wander into the real prisons, the game-play is a blend of consolidating your capacities to unravel testing riddles, exploring platforming areas, and taking part in combo-overwhelming battle with the spin-off's more changed list of foes. Every prison keeps a fantastic harmony between those real components and consistently keeps them exchanging and streaming so that you never feel stalled. The game and the story-line is continually evolving. One moment you are battling a crowd of skeletons, the following you're suspended several feet noticeable all around, and the following you're scratching your head about how to open an entryway.
If you are about to download Darksiders 2 you should check system requirements first of all and compare it with your PC to be sure that game will work out!
MAIN FEATURES OF THE GAME:
- Play Death: Become the most dreaded of the incredible Four Horsemen, ready to devastate whole universes and fight compels past Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen some time recently, conveyed in the one of a kind style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your involvement with differed defensive layer sets, weapons, and Skill Trees permitting players to make their own particular Death.
- Replay-capacity: Explore a limitless open world, complete many side missions and modify your Death with a full leveling framework, Skill Trees and perpetual gear mixes.
- Traversal: Death is a deft and light-footed character equipped for mind blowing gymnastic accomplishments permitting the player to investigate the world more than ever.
Survival arena mode called Crucible. (Only after you beat all the bosses and finish the game):
- In the wake of finishing five of the mode's 100 exceptional waves, gamers will be given the choice of taking a prize or proceeding for another five waves for a chance at far better things.
- Be that as it may, in the event that they fall in battle they will leave with nothing. Just the most gifted players will have what it takes to best every one of the 100 waves and case the best prizes.
- Notwithstanding this mode, Darksiders II will highlight a New Game+ mode which will permit players to continue their Death for another diversion holding the greater part of their aptitudes and hardware.
download Darksiders II torrent
Screenshot of Darksiders II:
Darksiders II trailer: